Book Early to Secure Your Spot!
Join Cova for a free one-day cannabis industry seminar designed to help you navigate the process of opening a cannabis retail store in Ontario. With sessions covering startup advice, compliance tips, and operational best practices. This seminar is an opportunity for industry professionals from across Ontario to learn from the Cova team.
**Please make sure that each guest is registered to attend.
Event details below:
Seminar in Toronto
- Date: December 12, 2018
- Location: Holiday Inn Toronto-Yorkdale
- 10:00-11:30 a.m. How to Open a Cannabis Retail Store
- Key cost of opening a cannabis store
- How to apply for the license
- What you need to include in your business plan
- Tips to design a winning dispensary experience
- 1:00-2:30 p.m. The Basics of Compliance in Ontario
- Top compliance issues and how to avoid them
- What are taxes and how will they be applied in Ontario
- 3:00-4:30 p.m. Best Practices for Operating a Cannabis Store
- Inventory management best practices
- Metrics you need to measure to run a successful dispensary
- How to recruit and manage employees
Our seminar combines Cova’s 20 years' retail experiences with expertise from cannabis consultants, retail technologists, and retailers across US and Canada to help you successfully navigate this new industry.