Learn the Secrets of Dispensary Success from Cova
Join Cova for a FREE one-day cannabis industry seminar designed to help you navigate the process of opening a cannabis dispensary in Missouri. With sessions covering startup advice, compliance tips, and operational best practices, this seminar is an opportunity for industry professionals from across the state to learn from the Cova team. RSVP now to secure your spot.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure that each guest is registered to attend.
Kansas City Seminar:
- Date: Tuesday, June 11
- Location: Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza (770 West 47th St.)
St. Louis Seminar:
- Date: Wednesday, June 12
- Location: Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis At The Arch (2 South 4th St.)
- 9:30 - 10:45 a.m. How to Score High on Your Dispensary Application
- Key cost of opening a cannabis store
- What you need to include in your business plan and your license application
- Security Best Practices and Considerations by CST Solutions
- 11:00 am - 12:00 p.m. Missouri Dispensary Regulations Overview
- Summary of the finalized DHSS dispensary regulations
- Top compliance issues and how to avoid them
- What are the taxes and how they will be applied in MO
- 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. Best Practices for Operating a Cannabis Store
- Inventory management best practices
- Metrics you need to measure to run a successful dispensary
- How to recruit and manage employees
- 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. Demo of Cova POS
- We'll apply everything discussed to the Cova Software suite
Our seminar combines Cova’s 20 years' retail experiences with expertise from cannabis consultants, retail technologists, and retailers across US and Canada to help you successfully navigate this new industry. RSVP today!