Book Early to Secure Your Spot!
Join Cova for a free one-day cannabis industry seminar designed to help you navigate the process of opening a dispensary in Oklahoma. With sessions covering startup advice, compliance tips, and operational best practices this seminar is an opportunity for industry professionals from across Oklahoma to learn from the Cova team.
We will host a full day seminar both in Oklahoma city and Tulsa. **Please make sure that each guest is registered to attend.
Event details below:
- Date: December 10, 2018
- Location: Sheraton Downtown Hotel, Oklahoma City
- Date: December 11, 2018
- Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Tulsa Warren Place
- 10:00-11:30 a.m. How to Open a Medical Cannabis Dispensary
- The true cost of opening a cannabis dispensary
- What you need to include in your business plan
- Tips to design a winning dispensary experience
- 1:00-2:30 p.m. The Basics of Compliance and Taxation for Dispensaries
- Compliance lessons learned and what is likely to be applied to Oklahoma
- Top compliance issues and how to avoid them
- What are taxes and how will they be applied in Oklahoma
- 3:00-4:30 p.m. Best Practices for Operating a Dispensary
- Inventory management best practices
- Metrics you need to measure to run a successful dispensary
- How to recruit and manage employees
Our seminar combines Cova’s 20 years' retail experiences with expertise from cannabis consultants, technologist, and retailers across US and Canada to help you successfully navigate this new industry.