Learn How to Open and Operate a Recreational Provisioning Center
Join Cova for a FREE webinar designed to help you navigate the process of opening retail cannabis business in Michigan. We'll cover the application process, important considerations for Detroit Legacy applicants, compliance tips, and operational best practices.
Cova has worked with hundreds of successful cannabis retailers from coast to coast, refining the technology and sharing tips that help dispensaries stay a step ahead of regulations and customer expectations. Join us and learn how these strategies can be applied to Michigan.
- Date: Monday, December 21, 2020
- Time: 2 PM EST
What you'll learn about:
- Pre-qualification requirements and social equity provisions for Michigan Adult-Use Provisioning Centers
- The application process including fees, business and security plans, and community outreach
- Detroit Legacy qualifications, and social equity opportunities
- Costs of running a Provisioning Center and how cannabis retail differs from standard businesses
- Metrc in Michigan and how to work with the state traceability system to ensure compliance
- Technology and the importance of a robust and compliant POS
Gary Cohen is the CEO of Cova Software, the fastest growing technology brand in the cannabis industry. Cohen leads seminars and delivers speeches on topics including compliance, retail technology, sophisticated business operations, cannabis banking laws and more at some of the industry’s largest conferences and events, including the NCIA Seed to Sale Show and MJBizCon.