The Cova Seminar is Back By Popular Demand!
Join Cova for a FREE one-day cannabis industry seminar designed to help you navigate the process of opening a cannabis retail store in British Columbia. With sessions covering startup advice, compliance tips, and operational best practices, this seminar is an opportunity for industry professionals from across BC to learn from the Cova team. RSVP now to secure your spot.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure that each guest is registered to attend.
- Date: February 26, 2019
- Location: 33 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver
- 9:30 - 10:45 a.m. How to Open a Cannabis Retail Store
- Key cost of opening a cannabis store
- What you need to include in your business plan and your license application
- Tips to design a winning dispensary experience
- 11:00 am - 12:00 p.m. The Basics of Compliance in BC
- Top compliance issues and how to avoid them
- What are the taxes and how they will be applied in BC
- 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. Best Practices for Operating a Cannabis Store
- Inventory management best practices
- Metrics you need to measure to run a successful dispensary
- How to recruit and manage employees
- 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. Demo of Cova POS
- We'll apply everything discussed to the Cova Software suite
Our seminar combines Cova’s 20 years' retail experiences with expertise from cannabis consultants, retail technologists, and retailers across US and Canada to help you successfully navigate this new industry. RSVP today!