Let's get your cannabis industry growing, Missouri!
Opening a dispensary in Missouri? You probably know licenses are in limited supply, and choosing a compliant POS is part of what you need for a winning application. If you're attending the Missouri Cannabis Industrial Marketplace Summit & Expo we'd love connect and show you how our seed-to-sale compliant software can help you score high on your application as the August 3rd window approaches.
- Date: July 23–24
- Location: Gateway Center, Collinsville, IL
- Booth: #109
Swing by our booth and discover the tools you need to open and operate within Missouri's DHSS regulations. We’ll share how Cova:
- Meets all MO regulations and simplifies compliance with automation
- Integrates with Metrc, the statewide track and trace system
- Reduces manual hours and errors in managing inventory
- Delivers a memorable customer experience with Touchscreen Menus, Express Checkout, and digital signage
- Monitors performance on-the-go so you can leverage data to increase profit margins
- Encourages loyalty by managing customer information and promotions
Don't miss our compliance issues and seed-to-sale session: During the expo, our cannabis-savvy VP, Ted VanDeburg, will share "Point of Sale: The Heart of Your Retail Operations."
Don’t forget to take advantage of our special offer. RSVP to meet our team, and you’ll receive 30% off your ticket price!