Learn the Secrets of Dispensary Success from Cova
PLEASE NOTE: Because of high interest in our Livonia seminar and limited preference for the Saginaw date, we have combined these events and expanded capacity. The seminar will be held July 9th in Livonia.
Join Cova for a FREE one-day cannabis industry seminar designed to help you navigate the process of opening a cannabis dispensary in Michigan. With sessions covering startup advice, compliance tips, and operational best practices, this seminar is an opportunity for industry professionals from across the state to learn from the Cova team. RSVP now to secure your spot.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure that each guest is registered to attend.
- Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2019
- Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit (19525 Victor Parkway)
- 9:30 - 10:45 a.m. How to Open a Cannabis Dispensary in Michigan
- Key cost of opening a cannabis store
- What you need to include in your business plan and your license application
- Tips to design a winning dispensary experience
- 11:00 am - 12:00 p.m. The Basics of Compliance in Michigan
- Top compliance issues and how to avoid them
- What are the taxes and how they will be applied in MI
- 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. Best Practices for Operating a Cannabis Store
- Inventory management best practices
- Metrics you need to measure to run a successful dispensary
- How to recruit and manage employees
- 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. Optional Demo of Cova POS
- We'll apply everything discussed to the Cova Software suite
Our seminar combines Cova’s 20 years' retail experiences with expertise from cannabis consultants, retail technologists, and retailers across US and Canada to help you successfully navigate this new industry. RSVP today!