We recommend connecting your device with a wired Ethernet connection whenever possible. This will improve connectivity and speed while reducing the chance of potential network issues. However, if your location doesn’t have an accessible Ethernet connection or you require mobility, a Wi-Fi connection can be used as an alternative.
The Wi-Fi connection on the device at the location where it will be used must:
- Be persistent
- Remain connected to only the intended, stable store Wi-Fi connection
- Have an average signal strength of -65 dBm or higher
- Have an average of 5 Mbit/s internet download speed
- Use a Wireless N or newer standard
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 Professional
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro
- Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Prices on this page are approximate and subject to change by the vendor.
- Timelines for hardware arrival may be 4-6 weeks from date of order, pending in-stock status.
- Payment for hardware will be made directly to the vendor (ex: CDW).
- Shipping costs are not included.
DOA, RMA, and Returns
- CDW's DOA policy is 21 days from date of purchase and requires the original packaging in the event of a return. For this reason, we highly recommend checking your products upon arrival to ensure products operate as expected.
- Do not throw away the original packaging (boxes) until the products have been tested and the DOA window has passed. Your request for DOA will be denied if units are not returned with original packaging.
- For RMA requests, please contact the corresponding vendor rep (ex: CDW rep) if the product is within the first 21 days of purchase. If past 21 days, please contact the manufacturer directly for any RMA requests.